11A: Idea Napkin No.1
Idea Napkin:
- You: I am an aspiring computer scientist that is deeply rooted in the sentiments that resolve leads to innovation, and innovation can lead to success. My skills are concentrated in things like programming, hardware, and ideation; and ideation is one of my strong sides. Should my business opportunity become fully fleshed out, I would sell it off to somebody else and collect royalty checks for the rest of my life.
- What am I offering to customers?: I offer the most valued thing in such a complex age, peace of mind. I offer care that is second to none, from a business that puts your loved ones ahead of an insane profit margin. A system that cares for the elderly that once cared for you; that is what I am offering at a price-point that can managed for a middle class in todays time.
- Who's being offered it?: The customers are being offered this, but primarily the customers family. Odds are if someone needs this service they're either physically disabled or mentally disheveled, and it falls upon the family to take up my service.
- Why do they care?: They care because it's a loved one. You'd want to the best you could for your mother or father / grandad and grandma, so you come to a business like mine to see to it they live life with a higher quality getting what they need at a price that doesn't bankrupt.
- What are my core competencies?: What sets my idea apart from others is a staff that is licensed to care for the elderly and who's skills are specified into maintaining the quality of life that the patients are used to, something nowhere else can say.
- Evaluation: When it comes to all of these answers, I find that there is a cohesion of some sort. The customers will readily see the competencies I display and find that the care offered will always edge out any other care facility, and at an affordable price-point to. Altogether I think that the only outlier might be my own experiences and skillsets being so separate from my business opportunity, but there is no reason why I couldn't translate such proficiency into my business.
I think the most solid point you have is why a customer would care. Your business idea aligns strongly with the emotions of why people purchase. People only want the highest and best care for their family and loved ones, and the main thing in the way of that is affordability. If your company manages to make prices affordable, it will likely be very successful.
ReplyDeleteIt appears that your greatest focus and factor that sets you apart from the existing service, is the quality and attention to detail you plan to place toward those in a retirement home. I have found that many studies reflect poor service and care to the elderly or sick due to incorrect training. I am not completely clear on the product or service model you wish to pursue but may need to reflect on earlier post to grasp a greater understanding. I believe your greatest selling point will be the love pull of the family members. Caring members will always want the best for their loved ones and tend to pay more for better service.
ReplyDeleteI believe what you are focusing on for your business is to appeal to people’s emotions towards their family members. And knowing that those customers would only want what is best for their families they would be willing to use your service that is if everything you say about it is true which it most likely is, it could end up being quite successful.
ReplyDelete