I enjoyed the product and believe this could actually be a high selling product amongst college student. With the closet sizes being so small, students have to be as efficient as possible to maximize on the wardrobe. If there was the option of a belt that had multiple attachments, the student could wear it on formal and informal occasions. Getting belts to match their favorite outfits. Unfortunately, a delivery system doesn't seem so realistic as people aren't buying belts so often. I personally would buy multiple colors in the beginning and be set going forward. The only recommendation I have is to stand up next presentation. Really engage your audience but I did enjoy your enthusiasm. I genuinely felt that you believed in this product.
I found your product rather interesting and I think having a service that delivers a belt to you instead of driving to the store to get one is something that people could get enjoy because I feel that most people now a days prefer digital shopping than actual shopping. The ideas for different belt straps and clips is something that I would enjoy, having to customize my own belt. But one question I have about the delivery service is that how will this compare to services like Amazon or Ebay?
I think your delivery of the interview was given good at the pace of your speaking was slow and steady. Your idea is a great idea and the use of props really helped to understand the product more. The one thing I would say is to try to avoid saying um as people may look down upon that and maybe instead pause a bit so you can collect your thoughts and continue as that would seem as you paused for a reason/
I enjoyed the product and believe this could actually be a high selling product amongst college student. With the closet sizes being so small, students have to be as efficient as possible to maximize on the wardrobe. If there was the option of a belt that had multiple attachments, the student could wear it on formal and informal occasions. Getting belts to match their favorite outfits. Unfortunately, a delivery system doesn't seem so realistic as people aren't buying belts so often. I personally would buy multiple colors in the beginning and be set going forward. The only recommendation I have is to stand up next presentation. Really engage your audience but I did enjoy your enthusiasm. I genuinely felt that you believed in this product.
ReplyDeleteI found your product rather interesting and I think having a service that delivers a belt to you instead of driving to the store to get one is something that people could get enjoy because I feel that most people now a days prefer digital shopping than actual shopping. The ideas for different belt straps and clips is something that I would enjoy, having to customize my own belt. But one question I have about the delivery service is that how will this compare to services like Amazon or Ebay?
ReplyDeleteI think your delivery of the interview was given good at the pace of your speaking was slow and steady. Your idea is a great idea and the use of props really helped to understand the product more. The one thing I would say is to try to avoid saying um as people may look down upon that and maybe instead pause a bit so you can collect your thoughts and continue as that would seem as you paused for a reason/
ReplyDelete