16A: What's your Secret Sauce?
Don't get Lost in the Sauce?
- Confidence
- When it comes to getting things done, I always have the will to make it happen, even at the expense of my overall wellbeing; I get that bread.
- Teamplayer
- Labor allocation is exactly what happens in the professional landscape, and as a result being a team player is whats necessary to get things done, and luckily I have that in spades.
- Creativity
- Thinking outside the box is exactly the business minded nature an entrepreneur is and I have a good grasp of it.
- Innovation
- I've taken Catalyst and Creativity in Context, so I feel like this checks out the street cred of Innovation.
- Resolve
- Who takes failure lightly? Not this guy. I'm always determined to meet my own incredulous standards.
- Interview 1:
- "I think you're an intelligent person driven by an ambition to make money" -Friend 1
- Interview 2:
- "What makes Kenneth unique is his drive to avoid failure" - Friend 2
- Interview 3:
- "Kenneth's ability to make decisions that account for everybody makes him unique" - Friend 3
- Interview 4:
- "I consider Kenneth's biggest strength to be his tenacity" -Friend 4
- Interview 5:
- "After having known this kid for this long, i'm sure his greatest asset is his confidence." -Friend 5.
- Conclusions:
- I feel my friends accurately assessed my skills and were fair in what they called my best strengths. It was definitely a reflective experience to hear through the mouths what they thought to be my best gifts are. Looking back I really shouldn't value my creativity as much as I do if I were to go by my friend's assessments.
I think that your greatest characteristic is your ability to avoid failure or resolve as it says in your post, I think this because it mentioned by yourself and by the people who you interviewed more than once (one time as tenacity but it is similar). So, I feel that in your future you won’t let failure get you down and you will rise to new heights of success.
ReplyDeleteBeing innovative and creative are highly foundational and incredibly important when it comes to the making of an entrepreneur. Having the ability to learn from failure and grow from it, rather than give up, is something that can determine your success. I know resilience is something I hope to one day have, so that when I inevitably encounter failure, I work past it to improve, grow, and learn.
ReplyDelete