Reflection:
- One of the many adjustments I made to better suit the parameters of this class was to tune my internal clock to the Friday/ Monday schedule that this course has its assignments due on. It really helps to pace yourself to this same sort of tune so the weekly basis of this class doesn't overload you. Another behavior would probably be digging deep into your acquaintances to make sure the interviews you provide for this class meet the level of quality expected from an eager entrepreneur.
- In terms of tenacity, it was surely at its weakest when during week 4. Week 4 was the culmination of multiple classes projects and 2 exams in my hardest classes, and of course that coincided with 7 and 8A, when I needed to procure interviews to properly assess the chances of success my opportunity might have, and as such my will to perceiver was at its lowest. I pulled through of course since I really don't want to fail myself in the long run of my education, but I guess the last 2 months have been the most eager I've ever been.
- In terms of giving tips to incoming students ventures into ENT3003, I would say one of the first is to make absolutely sure you're comfortable with the 4 assignment weekly work schedule and the second might be to make sure you have plenty of creativity for the questions you'll have to ask others for the interviews you'll be conducting to aid your business hypothesis later on in the class.
The Entrepreneur god himself

Nice choice on the picture, haha. I agree with your advice for incoming students. Also, I do think adjusting to interviewing people was a big change that one has to make and learn to be comfortable with when taking this class. I certainly felt a bit awkward when interviewing my friends and strangers about my ideas, but their opinions, ideas, and answers to my various questions led me to restructure my initial plan.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you even get that photo? Also having acquaintances to help with your interviews is rather handy if you are short on time or people. I will have to agree with you on the idea that oncoming students who want to register for these classes should be willing to put up with the work that comes with it and the time that spent on this class.
ReplyDeleteI agree I had to schedule my week to go to the schedule of the assignments as I worked early so I would have them done by the day they are due. I agree it can sometimes be a pain doing the assignments during weeks you have to study for exams as it can be a little much but with some weekly planning it shouldn’t be that much.
ReplyDeleteFirst off, love the picture! I completely agree with your advice regarding the scheduling of this class. This course has taught me to be more organized and work on my punctuality. I also liked how you put an emphasis on the interview skills. Learning what questions to ask specifically relates to the information you will receive, determining how well you can complete the assignment. Planning the course out over the semester will help stay on top of everything. Great work!
ReplyDelete