Friday, March 15, 2019

17A: Elevator Pitch 2

2nd Elevator Pitch:


Reflection: The majority of the feedback I received was to correct my posture, and to have more business casual attire on when presenting. I attempted to correct both here. Some silly feedback I got was that my presenting area was dull, and to that I say I can't paint my walls its in the contract my dude.

3 comments:

  1. I saw your former elevator pitch and now watched this one and I can definitely see the improvement. I thought that standing up and having good posture made a major difference and really helped make it seem more impactful. I also disagree with the silly comment you got, since your elevator pitch is meant to be delivered not via video, but rather in a professional/business environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viewing your last elevator pitch I do notice that this one is an improvement seeing as you weren’t sitting down for this one and even tried to dress professionally (even though it was a regular t-shirt with a tie around your neck). And you seem more passionate and put more feeling into your current pitch when comparing it to your first pitch. My advice to you is for your next pitch is to dress professionally or in business attire to make your pitch look more professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look a lot more improved from your last elevator pitch! You seemed really confident and persuasive in selling your product. That's good that you're listening to feedback to improve your elevator pitch. The best way to get better at elevators is definitely through practice and following feedback.

    ReplyDelete