Friday, March 29, 2019

22A: Elevator Pitch No. 3

Elevator Pitch #3

2.)
  • Some prior feedback of mine involved speaking less on where the ideas for the company came from and more on what it is that my service does.
3.)
  • Based on feedback alone I managed to speak more on the service itself rather than it's inception and one thing to note was how much more natural the pitch felt to give, but the presentation still wasn't entirely memorized and the quality might seem lesser due to the casual dress but I felt that the pitch did improve overall.

4 comments:

  1. You managed to work back on feedback given and I noticed how you talked more on what your service is and does. I also did notice how you gave the pitch as it felt more natural and relaxed to you especially of the enthusiasm in your voice. Even though you said your pitch wasn’t memorized entirely it sure looks like you’re pretty close to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had some good energy and attitude when speaking about your service on belts and having the belt you had with you as a prop was a good touch to it. Looking at this pitch compared to the previous pitches there does seem like a significant improvement towards it and the time of the pitch has decreased but you did manage to get your point across.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seemed much more confident in this pitch than the last ones! I'm seeing a bunch of improvement. It felt much more fluid and lacked the overly rehearsed vibe. I like that it felt conversational and I really liked that you talked more about your business does. As you mentioned, the casual dress may lessen the quality in person, so it is important that if you are delivering this pitch for investors to dress professionally. Otherwise, it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you took the feedback into consideration and made this speech better. You definitely looked more relaxed and comfortable giving this pitch. You did talk more about the product which helped me understand it a bit more. I think your improvements are great and I enjoyed watching your pitch.

    ReplyDelete