- The customers age is within the range of 55-75, and should be evident based on the lack of hair and 20-20 vision.
- A prospective customer might have hobbies such as gardening, sewing, biking, and mainly anything that could be associated with a slow paced sedentary lifestyle.
- A customers car could range from a 90s Buick to a luxury car like a mercedes depending on their finances.
- Usually a customers source of news is a combination of TV and newspaper.
- Every single customer is guaranteed to have a child by this walk of life.
Similarities:
- I think what my customer and I have in common is attention to detail and a taste for good service, the elderly notice quality and lack of proper customer service; as do I thanks to a sharp upbringing.

I love that you made the actual avatar have the expression you would expect the personality of the customer/person to have. I think you did a great job identifying your customer, especially when you identified what their typical source of news is. This is incredibly useful when you go on to make a marketing plan, as you can directly target your customer through advertising on news outlets they commonly check.
ReplyDeleteI found it interesting that for your avatar you created an older person while I think most people would go in the direction of a younger avatar. I feel like you did a good job coming up with a background for this person by assigning them certain factors and characteristics that best fit their age and lifestyle, although I felt more could have been added because of how short your list is.
ReplyDeleteI like the detail you put into the avatar with the balding hair to show his age. The avatar accurately reflects your description especially the activities of a slow-paced sedentary lifestyle such as sewing. Like you said older people do have sharp attention to lack of proper customer service. As I had to deal with the elderly at my old job at a movie theater the littlest thing they’ll notice.
ReplyDeleteI like the customer avatar you made and the level of detail that you provided. I can see how it's definitely useful to make customer avatars for selling your product. By identifying your ideal customer you can better market to them when you sell them your product.
ReplyDelete